- Business management
- State and municipal administration
- Organization of tourism work
- International Relations
- Design (interior; graphic; fashion designer)
- Information technologies
- Computer engineering
- Preschool education
- Philology (Azerbaijani language and literature)
- Translation (in English)
- Foreign language teaching (in English)
- Social psychological service in education
- Social work
Bachelors are admitted to the university on the basis of test exams conducted by the State Examination Center (SEC) of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Documents required for admission to the master's degree:
- Notarized copy of diploma and diploma supplement.
- Certificate of graduation from the university (for graduates of the current year)
- Original ID (with copy).
- 6 photos with dimensions 3х4 and electronic version of the photos.
- Work number and password of the SEC personal account.