The mission of the OYU is to develop principled, insightful, and innovative leaders. As we build each class, we seek students who will be engaged in our classrooms and create positive impacts in University and beyond.
Monitoring and evaluation is one of the important factors in determining the quality of education.
The application of the existing assessment system to determine the quality of education has begun.
The main goals of the system are listed below:
- Ensuring objectivity, transparency and independence in assessing the educational achievements of students;
- Availability of criteria for assessing the quality of knowledge in assessing the educational achievements of students;
- The content of qualities (universal, national-spiritual, etc.) formed in the learning process;
- Availability of criteria for assessing the quality of didactic systems, pedagogical technologies;
- Availability of a system of criteria for determining the quality of teacher preparation for teaching;
- Availability of criteria for assessing the educational achievements of a teacher;
- The presence of a regular system for assessing learning outcomes aimed at improving the quality of the educational process so that the leaders of the educational organization can eliminate existing shortcomings;
PUBLICATION IN WOS & SCOPUS
- AHCI, SCI-Expanded, SCI, and SSCI-indexed articles and other materials
- Articles / other materials in ESCI journals - indexed in Web of Science
- An article indexed only in Scopus
- CPCI indexed in Web of Science
CONFERENCE AND SYMPOSIUM
- In conferences and symposiums indexed in Web of Science / Scopus databases
Click the "more details" button below to view the performance evaluation criteria.