Swiss Montreux Business School
The Swiss University "SMBS – Swiss Montreux Business School" offers a unique opportunity to obtain relevant European higher education and a Swiss MBA degree remotely.
The diploma you can get at the end of the program is no different from the diplomas received by full-time graduates.
- Advantages of Swiss bachelor's and master's degrees:
- There is no need for TOEFL or IELTS exams.
- The diploma is recognized in all countries of the European Union and North America;
- Affordable price;
- Without entrance exams;
- For job seekers, an undeniable advantage in rapid career and financial growth;
- Wide selection of specialties;
- Minimum admission age - 17 years;
- European knowledge for setting up or managing medium and large businesses.
- Specialties: Business Administration, International Law, Tourism and Hotel Management, International Marketing, Strategic Management, Corporate Finance, Economics, Logistics, HR Management, Project Management, Environmental Protection, IT Information Technologies.