Gafarov Gabil Alkhan oglu
- He was born on December 20, 1979 in the village of Garabulag in the Amasi region of Western Azerbaijan in an intelligent family.
- He began his secondary education in 1986 and, as a logical consequence of the well-known Armenian-Azerbaijani-Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, moved with his family to the village of Meysari in the Shamakhi region, where he completed his secondary education.
- In 1998 he entered the Faculty of Construction of the Azerbaijan University of Architecture and Construction, from which he graduated with honors in 2002.
- In 2002 he entered the magistracy in the same specialty, and in 2004 he graduated with honors.
- In 2012, he graduated with honors from the Faculty of Law of Baku State University.
- Since September 2018, he has been working as Vice-Rector for organization of learning processes and technologies at Odlar Yurdu University.
- He is married and has 2 children.